Skip to content
- Diane Marangelo, the founder of DM Consulting, has over forty years of clinical nursing experience in a variety of settings. Her expertise includes geriatrics, nursing home and elder care abuse as well as acute medical surgical nursing.
- Diane and her staff are familiar with risk management, and as a nursing executive Diane has performed medical chart review and risk analysis for many years.
- Diane’s credentials, Registered Nurse and Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, make her an excellent legal affiliate who offers savings in time and dollars on non meritorious cases.
- Hands on experience in home care and specifically hospice care.
- Current on Medicare, JCAHO and State regulations and publications.
- Over 5 years LNC experience built around a center of excellence in the emerging field of elder law. Resume also includes medical malpractice, workers compensation and probate case evaluations.
- Exhibited diversification in having served both plaintiff and defense case appraisers.